Crappy week
Tuesday, June 27, 2006



It's seems I am being hunted .. a series of bad luck incidents for the past week has driven me crazy ..

1) my mother and sister are joining me for my holidays.. ok I love my mother and I love my sister but I was so looking forward to some quiet private time between me and my husband which of course I am not going to get now.

2) last week our bathroom sink tap broke. and of course being the lazy people we are we didn't get a new one yet. yesterday my sister opened the tap and the water wouldn't stop.. so we had to close the main switch.. I guess we needed that push .. off to ruwi today to get a new one.

3) I had a minor car accident last week. I still get angry thinking of it.. let's just say she hit me and I got blamed for it. two days later I discovered that same lady had a car accident the day before she hit me !!! .. if I had known that before I would have told the police and it would have been a different matter. I was planning on writing a whole post about this but then I discovered she is the relative of a friend and her husband's bro is married to my husband's sister.. so ,, no ranting :P

4) work is hectic.. still haven't gotten my yearly increments (which btw was supposed to be due in JANUARY).. I think its time to look for a new job.. I am getting tired of this.

5) on the good side.. less than two weeks and I will off for my holidays... oh wait.. I just remembered my mother and sister are coming along.. ok.. crap again.

Image hosting by Photobucket




6 comment(s):

Just remember to keep breathing!

By Blogger Kay, at 1:08 PM  

lol i am breathing or trying to anyways :P

OD wanted to ask about good shopping places in Cairo and alexandria for me and the little one.. my mother in law doesn't go out much.. sms me when u get back?

By Blogger Mystique, at 1:46 PM  

LOLLLLLLLLLL
Grl u made me laugh!
sorry but really ur mama n sis one is really sth! suddenly and otu of no where they said will come and will go on same plane and back on same ! ya3ni not even a single day privacy!
Grlllllll
ahem take a deeeeeep breath! hehehehe
sorry :S

Ok haay dont forget we r meeting for lunch next week okk,,so sth to cherr about ;)

By Blogger FerreroRoche, at 1:58 PM  

ight...u're going to the best places in egypt then... cairo and alexandria... I'm sure u'll have a nice time with everyone, u might be happy they came with u after all... u can choose certain times when you'd go out with ur husband alone :p... surely if you manage your time and plan it out it would work.
good luck and have fun :)

By Blogger TripleTee, at 6:22 PM  

lool 7abeebti wallah I feel for you! It does sound like a crappy week! Allah yisahal 3laiki ameen ;)

By Blogger Samyah, at 4:36 AM  

Oh believe me..ur life is so much better than mine. At least u're going to egypt. Baba called me yesterday and said that I shouldn't go since jubran is staying here for the summer courses. bAH! I was so looking forward for a week off with ya'll. Dunno what I'm going to do for the next two weeks..I am bored to death and all i can do is just wait for summer courses to start.

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:09 AM  

location.href=https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=15736175&postID=115139137722915673;> Post a comment

<< Home

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket