Blogging from London
Wednesday, May 31, 2006



As the title says i am in London at the moment. I have been sent by my employees for a two day training course and i flew one day ahead in order to be able to relax before the hassle of the trainings begin.

It's a strange feeling being in london after all these years - last time was 2002- everything is the same yet i feel as though everything is different. i feel homesick.. i miss my husband alot and i miss my son so much as well. its the first time i have been seperated from them and my heart is aching. I know its 'only' three days but its a lifetime to me.

It's only 5:30 pm here and i am exhausted. i managed to sleep a few hours on the plane and i went to oxford street to do some shopping but nothing dazzled me.. some things i felt were overpriced and others well.. nothing interested me. i got some stuff for my son and husband and that's about it. I am actually amazed that i didn't get anything for myself !! it seems i have truly changed and my priorities are no longer what they used to be.

I am going to go hunt for some food, i hear there is a good chinese restaurant in this area so will order some stuff, come back to the hotel and then talk to my husband for the 50th time today.

Image hosting by Photobucket




7 comment(s):

Aaw.. You poor baby.. Well, you said it..it's just for 3 days..and basically I'm sure your hubby appreciates the millions of calls he's getting a day! :D hehe..

I'm sure the first time away from them all is just hard..BUT, think of it as time out for yourself..Relax.. No really.. Once you go back home, everything would be very pleasant! Even the things you used to complain about!

Take care dear!
xx

By Blogger Blind Melon, at 2:39 PM  

lol blind melon.. i don't have time to relax.. i have been in meetings since yesterday morning and infact am at their offices now taking a 10 minute break.. what striked me the most about coming back is how rushed everyone is.. i had totally forgotten that !! people are just running everywhere bumping into each other and looked at me strangely because i am taking my time!!

By Blogger Mystique, at 1:38 PM  

lol! Taking your time = Relaxing! ;) see, this trip did you good! I guess you're back now, I hope you had a pleasant trip! Welcome Back!

By Blogger Blind Melon, at 5:40 PM  

i am still in london.. my flight leaves in 6 hours then i will be home inshallah tommorrow morning.

By Blogger Mystique, at 5:50 PM  

Have a safe flight :)

By Blogger Lym, at 11:06 AM  

Inshallah raja3ti bilsalama Mys, hope the trip wasnt too bad =)

By Blogger Samyah, at 5:25 PM  

exactly OD, they are fine playing as usual but we are the ones who suffer because we miss them so much and feel guilty about leaving them !! but my husband said my son kept crying at night and looking around for me and in a way that made me feel better lol.. u know like i wasn't forgotten :)

i actually started crying in the airport when i saw my son much to my own surprise !!

By Blogger Mystique, at 9:53 AM  

location.href=https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=15736175&postID=114909362510977781;> Post a comment

<< Home

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket