Childhood memories !!
Wednesday, May 10, 2006



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

a colleague at work sent me this pic today .. and when i saw i it i was like "oh my goooooddd that is soo old!!!"

.. i almost forgot the old look pepsi had when i was a kid.. and strangely enough when i saw that pic i could almost taste and smell and see images from my childhood..and i felt so happy at that instant thinking about it..

I remembered running around near my unlce's house.. shaking those pepsi cans with my cousins and spraying them all over the place .. those weird strange things we did as kids for no apparent reason..

sometimes a smell or an image can remind you of things you thought u forgot but the reality is they are just hidden somewhere in the back of ur mind and u need to dig a bit to find them.

Image hosting by Photobucket




7 comment(s):

Really grl this pic was sth hehehe,, i just feel like loling when i see Dew can! heheheheh it looked so ugly i guess! the new look is much beta! And as u said me too almost forgot how old pepsi looked like! God! The can next to each other look like Miss World Contest beauties waiting to be rated hehehe

By Blogger FerreroRoche, at 1:53 PM  

I guess there's one thing I'll say...
thank GOD they changed the can design!!! :S ...

By Blogger TripleTee, at 3:18 PM  

ferrerro.. lol girrll loved the miss world contest comment :P

triple tee .. tell me about i have the new can infront of me infact and thank god it doesn't look like the old one.. they used to rust all the time as well !!

oracle.. okkk ur brother wins the qaraf award for the year !! disgusting !!

By Blogger Mystique, at 3:46 PM  

oracle forgot to say the picture looks old.. u can feel the dust coming out from it lol 3afana indeed

By Blogger Mystique, at 3:50 PM  

wow..I certainly remember those too..gosh..they look classic..but they make me smile for some reason.

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:58 AM  

i know nabhan it makes me smile too.. and make me feel sooo old as well

By Blogger Mystique, at 3:04 PM  

Ohhh, old stuff!

I still remember these old bottles, with the long necks :p

By Blogger NiGhTFaCe, at 5:03 AM  

location.href=https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=15736175&postID=114725124959827361;> Post a comment

<< Home

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket