New Career
Saturday, April 14, 2007



So after complaining and complaining about the unfair situation I was facing at work. I finally decided to do something about it.

Today was my first day at my new job. And I have to say it was very exciting. I came into a whole new world learning something totally new. It’s more than refreshing this feeling of being totally respected. Being told on the first day of your job that ‘the company’ is lucky to have me and they have big plans for me was an amazing contrast to where I was before.

Although I have to say when asked about my old job I still talk about the place like I belong there and then rephrase to remind myself I no longer work there.. but that I am here. I miss the some of my friends there.. the morning tea gossip session.. and the familiarity of the place.

In terms of friendships I think I will be restricted here, as I entered this new place on a management level I have to be careful of they way I deal with the people around me. I remind myself that I have to be firm yet fair and to constantly encourage my staff.

I think its going to be a challenging experience.. which I welcome with all my heart and mind.

Wish me luck.

Image hosting by Photobucket




7 comment(s):

Mabrook on the new job. I hope it turns out to be all what you hope for it to be.

By Blogger muscati, at 11:55 PM  

Congrats sis, I hope that it's going to be a great experience for you.

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:52 AM  

Congratulation, Wish you all the luck.
Its always good to have new career challenges from time to time.
keep going, you are on the right track inshalah.

By Blogger eXistenZ, at 7:45 AM  

I feel like dancing already.

By Blogger Det. Conan, at 8:50 AM  

For God Sake, will you guys say something..

and THEY say I am boring.

I better live my life in Oblivion than sit here and WAIT for a post.

By Blogger Det. Conan, at 8:42 AM  

One more thing..

you are considering Existenz blog one of your favorite?

It is a cure to Insomnia...

By Blogger Det. Conan, at 8:58 AM  

det conan.. stop filling my blog with your crap because your bored :P heheh

By Blogger Mystique, at 9:56 AM  

location.href=https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=15736175&postID=1877401017352975754;> Post a comment

<< Home

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket