New Addition to the Family
Sunday, November 05, 2006



After 2 and a half years of dealing with some of the software issues of the early batch of K700 (sony ericsson,) my Husband and friends got me this mobile for my Birthday.

I have been wanting this phone ever since it was announced at the beg of the year and i even posted a pic of it before on my blog.. i was and still am so excited about it that I have been fiddling around with it non stop for the past two days :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image hosting by Photobucket




10 comment(s):

is this the phone you told us you want to buy?

Congrats and 3uqbalna .. I've been hinting to my husband that I want a new phone, I hope he gets the message :p

By Blogger Arabian Princess, at 10:32 AM  

lol yeah it is.. it finally came out and i couldn't wait any longer !!!

i am sure your husband will get the msg.. what mob did u have in mind anyway?

By Blogger Mystique, at 11:33 AM  

Congrats! Now I know why you were updating your phone book!

By Blogger Kay, at 2:10 PM  

lol I thought you were going to announce a birth or a pregnancy! :p

By Blogger Samyah, at 12:31 AM  

lol sam god nooo it's too early to even think of that !

By Blogger Mystique, at 11:45 AM  

Congratzzzzzzzz grlllll :)

really coooOoOooOol Phone grll :)

By Blogger FerreroRoche, at 12:26 PM  

THAT THE PHONE I WANT!

By Blogger Tia, at 3:47 PM  

I am in love currently with the slim motorola .. it just captured my heart!!

By Blogger Arabian Princess, at 10:46 PM  

Reminds me of a white life-boy soap.

i even can smell it from here.

By Blogger Det. Conan, at 8:54 AM  

det conan.. you have the most interesting comments..

By Blogger Mystique, at 10:53 AM  

location.href=https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=15736175&postID=116270786198629183;> Post a comment

<< Home

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket