Touching base
Wednesday, December 13, 2006



it's been over a month since my last post and when i tried to post my blog was blocked for some reason by omantel. oh well all is working now.

Work was hectic and i was planning a 5 day business trip to Bahrain. It was my first visit to Bahrain and i travelled with my husband as a sort of break, away from the routine . It was nice to somehow rediscover my husband again. just being able to sit in a restaurant without rushing things and to talk and really laugh was a luxury i hadn't realised i missed.

My son unfortunately stayed behind and I missed him alot. our first night away he wouldn't sleep and my mother in law along with the house maid had to take him out for drive in the car at 2 am to get him to sleep ! the other nights passed by without that kind of adventure luckily.

i don't have much to say so i decided to post some pics. excuse the quality of some.

1) my husband had a field day laughing at this. apparently he felt like it was a school thing to have excellent and good as petrol names rather than regular and super. ( that was the only gas station we found btw)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2) we were at seef mall when we saw this man with a very long moustache. he had it tied upwards with a string that goes behind his ears. at first we though it was fake. but apparently not ! and the guy was just drinking his coffee very calmly as though nothing was wrong.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3) my son got bit by something on his ear last week (mosquito, ant or god knows what). his ear swelled up to three times its normal size. it was hot and red and hard from the bite and he kept on tugging on it all day. broke my heart.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image hosting by Photobucket




5 comment(s):

mashallah mashallah he's the cutest little boy. Allah e5fthoo.

By Blogger Kay, at 12:58 PM  

oh grl tell me abotu the petrol naming hehehe ..me also was like O_O hehe,, their petrol is cheaper btw copmared to Oman but it lasts less!

Miskeen Poooor dhoomii 7abibii,, i remebr long long long time back when my bro son also got a similir thing but on his lips and his upper lip was so puffed up ,,we were scared that the lip will burst or sth! really that bad.. but then al7amdulilah it was ok .. :)

Yaaa grll tell me about spendign time with Husboo laughing n enjoying ur time the most :) . i just love this ,, i love beign alone with my husboo ..

By Blogger FerreroRoche, at 2:12 PM  

lol @ the petrol names
Ferreroroche: if it lasts less it either means it's the same or even more expensive :p

Bugs really suck... aside from wondering why they exist I just hope the swelling gets better soon.
Glad to hear you finally took a break...

By Blogger TripleTee, at 2:21 PM  

ok first sorry for size of the pics.. i just can't be bothered to resize them right now :P

kay thank you very much ! :D big smile on my face for that.

Ferrerro: about the petrol we only filled up once and it only cost 4 rials.. i think petrol is cheaper there.

triple tee: thanks :) and al 7amdullilah the swelling went down the next day after applying some creams

By Blogger Mystique, at 4:16 PM  

Hey OD thanks for dropping by.. i would love to take our kids on a play date.. he is a lonely kid u know.. no cousins etc around him.. call me or sms me..

By Blogger Mystique, at 4:00 PM  

location.href=https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=15736175&postID=1752446119847696208;> Post a comment

<< Home

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket