Another one of my old writings.
Thursday, April 20, 2006



It seems like another person in another lifetime wrote this... i never realised how sad i used to be.

"However long"

As I sit here lonely
I listen to the rain tapping against the window
And I seem to remember
The sound of my silent tears falling to the ground
I wonder whether the sun will shine in my heart again
Or if keeps on raining forever
And if the sun shines
Will it keep on shining?

So many questions left unanswered
And so many answers without questions
I shall wait for my heart to stop bleeding
To stop asking questions
I shall wait until's it's ready to love again
Ready to share, to give
And to answer all those questions
I shall wait
However long it takes.

3rd October 1996

Image hosting by Photobucket




4 comment(s):

What actually happened to you later on, and the place you're in now makes that poem more romantic than sad.. =)

By Blogger Samyah, at 8:42 PM  

On the contrary, I find it sad but it shows us one thing; that you forget your moments of sadness when you find true happiness (Hamdullilah). I guess that what explains why you never realised you were extremely sad.

By Blogger Lym, at 1:58 AM  

you know guys. u have a point :P i never thought of it that way,, was too busy trying to remember what was going on in my life those days.

i tried to look for a happy poem or short story i wrote but couldn't find anything !! found some in arabic,, but my stupid keyboard only types english. ufff

By Blogger Mystique, at 9:48 AM  

Good Poem, I wrote a lot and lost a lot too.

to type in Arabic, install Arabic Language, and you can buy Arabic Alphabets stickers you stick them on by them on your keyboard, that's what I did to mine, and it works great.

Salam[x].

By Blogger ., at 11:58 AM  

location.href=https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=15736175&postID=114553400564837698;> Post a comment

<< Home

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket