My new Template
Tuesday, April 18, 2006



My new template is coool... so cool.. and yes i can keep on saying that all day. Many thanks to Sam for creating this template for me ! Thanks :D

Image hosting by Photobucket




11 comment(s):

loool, im glad you like it & you're more than welcome! =)

By Blogger Samyah, at 11:49 AM  

its reallyyy niceee and coooooooll
i simply loved itttttttt
i can feel myself in it,, very appealing

Gurl wt u say u give me ur template? hehehehehe

Well Done Sam

but am sure u can do even betaaaa..common challenge urself and do one for me hehehehe

By Blogger FerreroRoche, at 2:00 PM  

Thanks Ferrerro.. and no u can't have it it's mine hahahha so there :P

By Blogger Mystique, at 4:10 PM  

Grrrrrrr
i dont want ursssss :P

Samzz will make me a new one okkkk...and its gona be even cooler than urz.. so take this
---> :P

By Blogger FerreroRoche, at 7:43 AM  

Very nice, I like the big "M" in your name at the end of each post....

By Blogger Tia, at 2:13 PM  

Too Flashy for my taste..but still not bad. I Guess I don't have to rush making you your theme in this case. :p

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:35 PM  

Oh yeah..I also think the signature (composed by..) is a huge mistake. had it been text only without the box it would have been better , but because the header of each post (the one that contains the title) is boxed it gets kinda confusing on where is the end or beginning of each post.

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:38 PM  

well i love it .. the whole thing.. and now u can take as long as u like and ignore my msgs as much as u like since there is no pressure :P

u chose to comment on this but ignored the post i wrote about u .. how sad nabhan.

By Blogger Mystique, at 3:41 PM  

DUH! I already commented on the first one you dope!

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:34 PM  

Love your template :) and sure thing Sam is a great designer ma shaa Allah..

just saying hi since you don't have a shout box..

By Blogger Namika, at 7:42 AM  

thanks Namika !

By Blogger Mystique, at 10:14 AM  

location.href=https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=15736175&postID=114534587497639096;> Post a comment

<< Home

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket